"taleS froM the trencheS

National Guard wife blogging about her adventures with three sons and the unexpected joys of Smith-Magenis Syndrome (SMS)
....um, yes. They are tears of joy. Really.








Our Squad

Our Squad

Friday, June 1, 2012

SMileS: First Day of Summer Vacation

SMileS Friday: SMS photos or videos that make us smile


First Day of Summer Vacation


Yesterday, all three of my boys were home from school at 3:30 in the afternoon...and officially on the start of summer break.

Approximately three hours later, this is what I found in the upstairs hallway:









"What happened?" I asked, softly and without added swear words.

"I need to wash my hands."  I heard a response behind me.

I turned around to find this sight:












"Why, yes," I replied, softly and without added swear words. "It does appear that you need to wash your hands, Mr. McAwesome."

There are 82 days until August 22nd, 2012.

Would you like  to guess what day that is?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...